Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Zoya

Default The document is not automatically adjusting to remove blank pages

I have a Word 2000 document that contains a table that I edited and made
significantly shorter. While the table now occupies only 6 pages, the
document keeps the old empty pages in and has 11 total. I would like to
remove these blank pages but can't figure out how.
Help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

Did you delete the table rows, or did you only delete the text in
the table rows? If you click on Table-ShowGridlines, you can
see where there might be empty table rows remaining in the table.
Select the rows, and click on Table-DeleteRows.

Zoya wrote:

I have a Word 2000 document that contains a table that I edited and made
significantly shorter. While the table now occupies only 6 pages, the
document keeps the old empty pages in and has 11 total. I would like to
remove these blank pages but can't figure out how.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Zoya

Default The document is not automatically adjusting to remove blank pa

I have done this and even remove Headers and Footer from the document, so
these pages now are totally blank but still remain in the end of the document.
I don't know what else can be done.

Zoya wrote:

I have a Word 2000 document that contains a table that I edited and made
significantly shorter. While the table now occupies only 6 pages, the
document keeps the old empty pages in and has 11 total. I would like to
remove these blank pages but can't figure out how.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

If you click on View-Normal, do you see a bunch of page breaks
at the end of the document? If yes, delete them.

Zoya wrote:

I have a Word 2000 document that contains a table that I edited and made
significantly shorter. While the table now occupies only 6 pages, the
document keeps the old empty pages in and has 11 total. I would like to
remove these blank pages but can't figure out how.
Help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Zoya

Thank you so much!