Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jack

Default page dividers

I have a multi-page alphabetically-arranged table. I would like to set up
divider tabs (as in a notebook) that show on the right side with alphabet
letters to make it easier for users to move from one section to another. Is
this possible in a Word 2000 document? Appreciate thoughts. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Sort of. How useful it will be will depend on how close your printer can
come to the edge of the page, and the method I've seen recommended most
often would depend on each tab starting a new section.

"Jack" wrote in message
I have a multi-page alphabetically-arranged table. I would like to set up
divider tabs (as in a notebook) that show on the right side with alphabet
letters to make it easier for users to move from one section to another.

Is
this possible in a Word 2000 document? Appreciate thoughts. Thanks.

Number of pages should restart with section page numbers Jim B Microsoft Word Help 7 March 12th 06 03:13 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 05:51 PM
Section break formatting Hesham Ghaleb Page Layout 6 January 20th 06 06:04 PM
Print individual page in book fold AnnetteClements Microsoft Word Help 2 July 5th 05 01:18 AM