Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
cc frosh

Default Mail Merge

I am trying to do Mail Merge letters from Excel into Word, but some of the
cells in Excel will be calculated fields with formulas. I want Word to bring
in the results of the calculation, not the formula in the cell and the format
(cell is formatted as currency, but Word brings in just the number. I am
fairly new to Word, have always used Word Perfect in the past. Any help on
this would be greatly appreciated. I also have to bring in percentages (like
44.4%) but to get this merged in correctly I have to make the cell "Text",
but I need to have it as percent because it is part of my calculations
mentioned above. If you can't help me, then maybe you can tell where to go
or look or what book to purchase to help me with this. Thanks -- CC Frosh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/formatting_word_fields.htm and the Excel data
section of http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm