Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
justlearnin

Default Data Link Properties

I am trying to change the default path for the database we are using in a
mail merge. I am in Data Link Properties, and when I go to All tab, change
the Datasource, it always opens up with the original path. How can I change
this so that it stays to the path I want?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Can you be more spcific about what you are trying to do?

Is your data source a .udl file, or something else? Which version of Word,
and what is the data source?

Peter Jamieson