Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
dl hoyt

Default envelopes in mail merge

I am trying to do my first mail merge to create envelopes. I am fine until I
get to the part about placing the address block for the delivery address.
The directions tell you to click on the document where you want to address to
be, then click address block. The words address block show up fine right in
the center of the document, but when I preview the envelope, only the first
line of the address is in the center. The rest of the address is all aligned
at the left. What am I doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Don't use the AddressBlock, just insert the merge fields that YOU want to
use in the configuration that YOU want them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP