Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Ted S

Default roll up and drop down text

How do I add text that expands on an idea that can drop down and roll up like
the help arrows that you see in all MS help tables.

I want to add multiple drop downs within a document and have them rolled up
when done.
Thanks, Ted s

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VGVkIFM=?=,

How do I add text that expands on an idea that can drop down and roll up like
the help arrows that you see in all MS help tables.

I want to add multiple drop downs within a document and have them rolled up
when done.

There's nothing in Word that supports this, directly. Best you could do would be
something along the lines of
- bookmark the text, or apply a specific style to it
- when the user clicks your button, macro code applies/removes hidden font
formatting to this text

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org