Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
dj

Default table properties borders and shading

I am try to change the borders of a table that I have included in a word
document. When I go to TableTable PropertiesBorders and Shading, I don't
have the option of adding or removing borders (i.e., the icons are not
present, and clicking on the diagram results in no action taking place). Any
ideas will be appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?ZGo=?=,

I am try to change the borders of a table that I have included in a word
document. When I go to TableTable PropertiesBorders and Shading, I don't
have the option of adding or removing borders (i.e., the icons are not
present, and clicking on the diagram results in no action taking place). Any
ideas will be appreciated.

It's happening only with this one table? Which version of Word?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)