Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Janet the Crabby Admin Asst

Default working in a table my number lists change or disappear when i sav

I am working in Word 2003 and creating a table with numbered lists in a two
column format. When I save (ctrl+s or the save button) the nubmers either
change or disappear altogether.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?SmFuZXQgdGhlIENyYWJieSBBZG1pbiBBc3N0?=,

I am working in Word 2003 and creating a table with numbered lists in a two
column format. When I save (ctrl+s or the save button) the nubmers either
change or disappear altogether.

We need more information, I'm afraid. I've never heard of anything like this,
before, so...

Does this happen only in the one document, or the one table? Or does it also
happen in new documents?

If in new documents, as well: if you hold down CTRL to start Word in Safe
Mode, does the problem go away?

If it does not go away in Safe Mode: Can you please describe how you created
the table, and the numbering so that we can try to reproduce the problem?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org