Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
lines in table to represent totals

Default lines in table to represent totals

When I have financial values in a table I need to show totals by a single
line above and a double line below the total and the lines needs to be
vertically aligned in the cells. My older version of word could do this but
not the current version even if I try to copy in a preformatted table
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You can use cell borders for this or paragraph borders (with appropriate
indents). Vertical alignment of paragraph borders or underlines will depend
on vertical alignment of the text itself.