Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
JANP

Default Conditional checkboxes within a table

Hi,
I need some conditional fields in a word document depending on an value
of a checkbox. Currently I have the checkbox in one cell and the text
displayed in the adjacent cell?
for example:

x Text 1
x Text 2

If checkbox one is selected display Text 1 and hide the second checkbox and
text.
If checkbox two is selected display Text 2 and hide the first checkbox and
text.

I don't have much experience with macros which I assume I need to create one
on exit of the checkboxes? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks
Using Word 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Charles Kenyon

There are a number of ways to create and use clickable checkboxes in
documents / templates. Some require protected or locked forms, others do
not. Take a look at the Checkbox template available at
http://www.addbalance.com/word/downl...#CheckboxAddIn for an exploration
of these. Included with the download is a demonstration document with code
that changes the state of other textboxes dependinhg on the checked status
of the current checkbox. Perhaps you can adapt it.

--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.