Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
CWHelp

Default Update exisiting tables to repeat header, vb?

I have large documents with many tables and I want to update all of them so
that the header repeats on the next page. Is there a way to do this without
manually changing each table? I tried creating a table and adding to the
..dot, but it didn't effect existing tables, only new ones.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Are you saying that you want to add the Heading Rows Repeat property to the
heading row of your table style? You can do this through the Modify Style
dialog for the table style; select "Header row" for "Apply formatting to,"
then click Format | Table Properties. On the Row tab, check the box for
"Repeat as header row."