Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Aurora

Default COPYING TABLES

I am using Word 2003

I created a 2 page Header Form for our procedures. The headers are made up
of tables. I used the instructions that required me to create the 2nd page
header
first, then the first page header. This works wonderfully. But I would
like to add one more thing for convenience since I find that I sometimes
forget to add the information on the 2nd page header.

Both page headers include cells with the Title, latest Revision (A, B or C
etc) and the revision date. I would like to create a formula on the 2nd
Page Header that would copy whatever was put into these cells on the Page 1
Header - automatically on the page 2 header. If so, can you help me or
point me in the right direction? C. Kenyon suggested that I use "StyleRef"
fields but I did not understand the directions in the article he referenced.
Because of problems I am having in viewing the questions and answers on the
news group, I was unable to get back to him for more help. Does anyone else
have a suggestion for automatically copying some of the information from one
header table to another header table?

Thank you for your help - Aurora

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

You might look at http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm. For more on
the StyleRef field, see Word's Help topic "Field codes: StyleRef field" and
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/StyleRef.htm