Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
preprints

Default doing custom size preprints and forwards too far on 2nd page?

i'm trying to do pre prints of delivery receipts for customers with just
their info on the shipper section. I try to do about 50 each session. I make
the custom papersize and the 1st one is fine, but when the 2nd page goes to
print the printer forwards like its still 11 inches long instead of 6. please
help. Thanks.