Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip

Default Adobe PDF Maker

Hello, All!

I have Adobe Acrobat installed and it sets up a toolbar (in OL, Word and
other Office apps) for making PDF's. It is called the PDF Maker 7.0 toolbar.
I've deleted this but it keeps coming back. Anyone know how to get rid of it
permanently?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Remove the addin in Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | COM Add-ins.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Colonel Blip" wrote in message ...
Hello, All!

I have Adobe Acrobat installed and it sets up a toolbar (in OL, Word and
other Office apps) for making PDF's. It is called the PDF Maker 7.0 toolbar.
I've deleted this but it keeps coming back. Anyone know how to get rid of it
permanently?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers

See "Lose that Adobe Acrobat Toolbar – without losing the Adobe
functionality"
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm

"Colonel Blip" wrote in message
Hello, All!

I have Adobe Acrobat installed and it sets up a toolbar (in OL, Word and
other Office apps) for making PDF's. It is called the PDF Maker 7.0

toolbar.
I've deleted this but it keeps coming back. Anyone know how to get rid of

it
permanently?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip

Hello, Sue!
You wrote on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:17:19 -0400:

I had looked there earlier, and just now - no such animal there.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

SMM Remove the addin in Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | COM
SMM Add-ins.

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

No such animal? No such command? or no such Add-In?
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Colonel Blip" wrote in message
Hello, Sue!
You wrote on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:17:19 -0400:

I had looked there earlier, and just now - no such animal there.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

SMM Remove the addin in Tools | Options | Other | Advanced Options | COM
SMM Add-ins.

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip

Hello, Charles!
You wrote on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:36:19 -0500:

In this case animal = addin. I've got a number of addins, but nothing
associated with PDF maker shows in the list.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

CK No such animal? No such command? or no such Add-In?
CK --
CK Charles Kenyon

CK Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:
http://addbalance.com/word

CK Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version of
CK Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide

CK See also the MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/ which is awesome!

CK My criminal defense site: http://addbalance.com
CK --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
CK This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies
CK and questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn
CK from my ignorance and your wisdom.

CK "Colonel Blip" wrote in
CK message ...
?? Hello, Sue!

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

And you checked the com addins, _not_ just the ones listed under Templates
and Addins?
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.outlook.general,microsoft.public.word.newusers
Colonel Blip

Hello, Charles!
You wrote on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 11:27:35 -0500:

Yes, checked them all and no addin anywhere.

Thanks,

Colonel Blip.
E-mail:

CK And you checked the com addins, _not_ just the ones listed under
CK Templates and Addins?
CK
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...sInstalled.htm
CK --
CK Charles Kenyon

CK Word New User FAQ & Web Directory: http://addbalance.com/word

CK Intermediate User's Guide to Microsoft Word (supplemented version of
CK Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide) http://addbalance.com/usersguide

CK See also the MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/ which is awesome!

CK My criminal defense site: http://addbalance.com
CK This message is posted to a newsgroup. Please post replies
CK and questions to the newsgroup so that others can learn
CK from my ignorance and your wisdom.

CK "Colonel Blip" wrote in
CK message ...
?? Hello, Charles!