Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Natasha101

Default How do I change upper case to lower case in database?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis

Natasha101. Posting 101. This big area is to explain your problem; version,
etc. However, this newsgroup addresses MS Word not a database such as MS
Access. Ask in an Access Newsgroup!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Posting 102. Don't post the same question in multiple newsgroups. You'll
have to check each and every one to see if anyone responded. Select the
correct group, post your question, and then wait for an answer.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chuck Davis" newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com wrote in message
Natasha101. Posting 101. This big area is to explain your problem;
version, etc. However, this newsgroup addresses MS Word not a database
such as MS Access. Ask in an Access Newsgroup!

Need roman numerals to be lower case in a table of contents DD Hint Microsoft Word Help 8 May 13th 23 08:49 PM
CardText Field Switch JoyceA Mailmerge 2 June 18th 05 11:05 AM
Change Case (Title Case) kbreiss Mailmerge 3 March 17th 05 09:05 AM
changing all upper case document to all lower case document Prosecutor Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 05 06:32 PM
How do I turn dollar amounts into words? Theresa Wright New Users 5 January 25th 05 11:28 AM