Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
fripper

Default Auto Updating of Date

I am creating a web page with Word 2003 and want the date to be displayed
.... I would like this date to be the date the viewer is actually looking at
the page (not the date I created the page). I use Insert Date and Time
and check the box labeled Update Automatically and yet the date is not
updated. Am I missing something here? Seems like it should display the
date the viewer is looking at it.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Charles Kenyon

What you are missing is that Word is a poor web page editor. I suspect that
you need a web component.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.