Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sean

Default .wav

Looking to have a .wav file play automatically when I email a document.

Can see how to add the object, however, would like for it too play when it
is opened.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

Don't even try - WAV files tend to be huge and recipients will not thank you
for filling their mailboxes with such rubbish (especially those on dial-up
systems). Furthermore many users will have the mail readers set to read only
plain text. Create a web page, upload it to your web space then provide a
link in your message so that those who want to see what you have on offer
can make the choice whether to view or not.