Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Parul

Default How do i see pictures pasted on my word document

How do i see pictures pasted on my word document, i have pasted some
pictures from HTML and other places but i am not able to see them all the
time, though same opens in my colleagues computer.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aneasiertomorrow

When you paste the image in, do a paste special - Edit-Paste special and
select a picture format not HTML

"Parul" wrote:

How do i see pictures pasted on my word document, i have pasted some
pictures from HTML and other places but i am not able to see them all the
time, though same opens in my colleagues computer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

What do you mean by 'all the time'. If you mean they randomly disappear
whilst scrolling - This may be attributable to the graphics driver with
recent ATI display adapters and the Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset
Family causing particular problems. There are new drivers available from the
manufacturers that fix the problem.

Make sure you are using the latest driver, then if the problem persists, try
reducing the display's hardware acceleration.

If you mean they are only available when you are on-line, you have inserted
a link and not the picture. Press ALT+F9 to confirm. If you see a field,
toggle back again and press CTRL+SHIFT+F9 to fix the content.

Parul wrote:
How do i see pictures pasted on my word document, i have pasted some
pictures from HTML and other places but i am not able to see them all
the time, though same opens in my colleagues computer.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF

Also previous versions of the Intel GMA900/950 drivers caused the save
symptoms. The latest version of the Intel driver will resolve the problem
too.

--
Terry Farrell - Word MVP
http://word.mvps.org/

:
: Make sure you are using the latest driver, then if the problem persists,
try
: reducing the display's hardware acceleration.
:
: If you mean they are only available when you are on-line, you have
inserted
: a link and not the picture. Press ALT+F9 to confirm. If you see a field,
: toggle back again and press CTRL+SHIFT+F9 to fix the content.
:
: --
:
: Graham Mayor - Word MVP