Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bkelly Bkelly is offline

Default Page numbering in Microsoft Word

Hello,

I am using Word 2000 (9.0.3821 SR-1). Operating system is Windows XP.
I am creating an instructor led course manual. I will create a document
called a 'Participant Guide' which will contain all of the discussion points
and exercises for the students. I will create an 'Instructor Guide' which
will contain the exact same material as the 'Participant Guide' but it will
have additional instructor notes.
As the instructor is lecturing and wants to discuss a point on 'page 7' the
'Participant Guide and Instructor Guide' should have the same information on
'page 7'.
I don't know how to use Microsoft Word to keep the 'Instructor Guide' with
notes and the 'Participant Guide' page numbering the same.
Can you advise.

Thank You

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Add the notes for the instructor either in text boxes in the margin or
at the end of the document; that way, the text flow of the contents
available for both students and instructors will not be affected.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP