Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Savannah Belle Savannah Belle is offline

Default How do I print on a 6" x 9" card?

I am trying to print onto a 6x9 invitation and my printer will not recognize
the size of the paper even though I put in a custom size. The paper goes
through the printer but does not print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Insert a standard sheet of paper and print the invitation. Note where it
prints. If it is not possible to feed the invitation properly in that
location, then you will need to set up the invitation on the standard paper
size, increasing margins as needed to constrain the active print area to the
space where the invitation will be fed.