Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chuck Chuck is offline

Default cannot see inserted pictures

Since upgrading to SP2, I am unable to see inserted pictures in page layout.
They show in print preview and print OK. The Options settings are not
helpful in resolving this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

In the Tools Options View page, make sure that "Picture placeholders" is
NOT checked, and that "Drawings" IS checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Chuck wrote:
Since upgrading to SP2, I am unable to see inserted pictures in page
layout. They show in print preview and print OK. The Options
settings are not helpful in resolving this.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I would have posted this solution sooner if you had not specifically said,
"The Options settings are not helpful in resolving this." I've been burned
by too many flames for posting solutions an OP has already tried.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

In the Tools Options View page, make sure that "Picture

placeholders" is
NOT checked, and that "Drawings" IS checked.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

newsgroup so