Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tak1619 tak1619 is offline

Default how can I create an option button

I just need to use an option button for a single purpose however I am not to
literate as to the coding needed
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

Are you going to be attaching code to it, or just want a box that users can
check. If the later is the case:

Go to View | Toolbars | Forms and draw the checkbox into a cell. It will
allow users to check and uncheck it. Without coding.