Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
kissel kissel is offline

Default sound for save icon on toolbar

When using the small save icon on toolbar I had sound when I would save my
work. Sound was there when I used to save work; that is, before I had to
reinstall XP Pro from the beginning, now I no longer have sound. Can someone
explain in detail how to get the sound back? I'm new at this so please be
patient.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Check - Tools options general feedback with sound.
Depending on what you have done, you may need also to reinstall the Office
sounds. You can download those from Microsoft's site.