Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
buddy buddy is offline

Default Take a single page from ext doc, and save as new file in MS Word

I have a document of many pages created in MS Word, I would like to know how
to take an individual page and save it as a seperate/file document with its
own name. I seem able only, to save the whole document and not just the
selected page. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Chuck Davis Chuck Davis is offline

"buddy" wrote in message
I have a document of many pages created in MS Word, I would like to know
how
to take an individual page and save it as a seperate/file document with
its
own name. I seem able only, to save the whole document and not just the
selected page. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Open your document of many pages. Open a second instance of Word. Return to
your "many page" document. Select (highlight) the text on the page that you
want. Ctrl+C proceed to the second instance and Ctrl+V

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

"buddy" wrote in message
I have a document of many pages created in MS Word, I would like to know
how
to take an individual page and save it as a seperate/file document with
its
own name. I seem able only, to save the whole document and not just the
selected page. If anyone can help I would be most grateful.

Open your document of many pages. Open a second instance of Word. Return to
your "many page" document. Select (highlight) the text on the page that you
want. Ctrl+C proceed to the second instance and Ctrl+V

Thanks Chuck much appreciated