Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Barry Barry is offline

Default Newsletter

Hello everyone:
Can anyone tell me where to find good tutorials on how to compose a
newsletter using Word 2002 I have a newsletter composed in MS Publisher
2002. Can it be easily converted or is this too much trouble?

Thanks. Barry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

EEEEEEEK!!!

Why do you want to use Word, a word processor, for newsletters when you have
Publisher, a desktop publishing program?

And no, they can't be easily converted.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Barry" wrote in message
Hello everyone:
Can anyone tell me where to find good tutorials on how to compose a
newsletter using Word 2002 I have a newsletter composed in MS Publisher
2002. Can it be easily converted or is this too much trouble?

Thanks. Barry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

This is the place for MS Office templates.. you will find what you want
here.. however, as JoAnn has already stated, why would you want to use MS
Word when you have a program ideal for the purpose.. if it is because you
want to send to others who do not have Publisher with which to view the
file, then consider converting the Publisher file to PDF format (readable in
Adobe Reader).

PrimoPDF is a free program that will do the job nicely..
http://www.primopdf.com/

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Barry" wrote in message
Hello everyone:
Can anyone tell me where to find good tutorials on how to compose a
newsletter using Word 2002 I have a newsletter composed in MS Publisher
2002. Can it be easily converted or is this too much trouble?

Thanks. Barry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Primo really is a nice little program, isn't it? I don't think I've ever
recommended a free program as much as I have that one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Barry" wrote in message
Hello everyone:
Can anyone tell me where to find good tutorials on how to compose a
newsletter using Word 2002 I have a newsletter composed in MS Publisher
2002. Can it be easily converted or is this too much trouble?

Thanks. Barry

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

JoAnn

It is indeed.. I use it to produce help files for CD/DVDs distributed to my
local clients..

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User