Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] debbie.ferrari@gmail.com is offline

Default ISO EXPERT in creating "Design Look & Feel" Templates that work in MS WORD ...

Here is the deal. I am SURE this is on one of these lists somewhere,
but I cannot seem to narrow down to a helpful/comprehensible amount of
info. HERE IS THE NEED:

We have MAC WORD 2004. We USE Adobe CS2 (InDes) to create template look
& feel identity standards for clients. We design shells and printed
pieces for them to "in-house" customize for sheets to go in proposals
or folders for pitches, etc.

I need to figure out how a PERSON or PROGRAM (cost-efficient is good,
but not required) that I can take inDesign LOOKS and re-create them in
WORD with "dummy copy" or 1 sample that the client can then customize
with their own text and images.

I want to have multiple columns as an options I want inset text and
call out quotes and I want the opportunity to insert images if
necessary. I can provide a 3-document example of this exact situation
if someone wants to see it. ...

PLEASE HELP.
Do i need a 3rd party PROGRAM?
Do i need a plug-in
Do I need an HTML or other programmer to create specialized templates
Do I need a genie in a bottle????

PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aneasiertomorrow aneasiertomorrow is offline

Default ISO EXPERT in creating "Design Look & Feel" Templates that work in

You may have more luck posting this in the Mac user group - we're mostly PC
users :-)
http://www.microsoft.com/mac/communi...?pid=community
Lucy
--