Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] siktui@gmail.com is offline

Default Only one font to select

Hi all,

Just recently installed Office 2003. But error occurs in my Words. I
tried to change my font but i only had the option of Times Roman and
Default Size font. There no option to choose others font.

Pls help.. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Check your default printer. Make sure you have one.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Just recently installed Office 2003. But error occurs in my Words. I
tried to change my font but i only had the option of Times Roman and

Pls help.. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] siktui@gmail.com is offline

Ho JoAnn,

I had no problem in Excel. Its only happen to me in Words. I tried to
reinstall but the problem still exist.

The only font type that i can choose is Times New. The rest Device Font
12 dpi. etc etc.

Rgds,
Yap

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Just recently installed Office 2003. But error occurs in my Words. I
tried to change my font but i only had the option of Times Roman and

Pls help.. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NoFonts.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

ups.com...

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Just recently installed Office 2003. But error occurs in my

Words. I
tried to change my font but i only had the option of Times Roman

and

Pls help.. Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] siktui@gmail.com is offline