Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
David Smith David Smith is offline

Default Deleting empty page

How do I delete an empty page?

I have a document with 2 pages; page 2 is empty. I need to delete page 2
to make a mailmerge work.

I have tried to delete the page by selecting it and deleting the result.
That didn't work. I have also gone to the end of the document by
pressing [CTRL]+[END] and then pressed [BACKSPACE] until I got to page
1. Page 2 was still there.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Turn on your non-printing characters. There's "something" there even if you
can't see it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]