Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wallace Wallace is offline

Default Printing various-sized pages

I want to ensure that in my 96-page document Word recognizes that page 35 is
an 11 X 17 foldout. What settings --- other than loading tray 2 with 11 x 17
paper --- will I need for Word and the HP 8000DN LaserJet printer to
accomplish this?
--
Wallace
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

You need to insert Next Page section breaks before and after that page, so
the one page becomes a section by itself. Then, with the cursor on that
page, you should go to File Page Setup Paper. First make sure the "Apply
to" box is set to "This section". Then select the 11x17 paper size and the
proper tray. Also set anything else that's different from the other pages --
margins, orientation, etc. -- and click OK.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman