Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Suzzz Suzzz is offline

Default text runs off the page when printed even when I change th margins

When I print an article where the text is off the screen, it does not print
out the finished sentence . I have changed the margins and still no help. I
pasted it to word pad and the words are there, but when I print it, it cuts
off the words or leaves them out. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?U3V6eno=?=,

When I print an article where the text is off the screen, it does not print
out the finished sentence . I have changed the margins and still no help. I
pasted it to word pad and the words are there, but when I print it, it cuts
off the words or leaves them out. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you!

Which version of Word are you in and which VIEW are you using to work on the
file? What's the name of the font with which the text is formatted?

If it's not "good old Times New Roman", try selecting the text and applying
Times New Roman and see if things behave any differently? (I'm not saying you
should use TNR - this is just to test a theory)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)