Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
craddocka craddocka is offline

Default How do I get a watermark to print correctly on document?

We have created a document that has a wartermark. When in print preview it
looks correct but when it prints out it prints every other letter of the
watermark.

Any suggestions on how to get it to print correctly.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

check.
--