Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Scott Schaffer Scott Schaffer is offline

Default Creating my own styles

Hi all.

I have created my own style and have checked off the Add to template
option, but the new style does not show up after I have closed Word and
re-opened it. Can anybody explain what I might be missing or what the
problem might be?

Thanks
Scott Schaffer

Scott Schaffer
ITSA
Olive Waller Zinkhan & Waller
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Most likely you're saving the styles in Normal.dot and Normal.dot is not
being saved. If you have Adobe Acrobat 7 installed, see the last portion of
http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm