Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tambam tambam is offline

Default How do I find more wedding invitation templets?

I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there any
more?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

It¹s possible that the MS-hosted bank of templates by MS and third parties
will offer something:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

You might also just google--I wouldn't be surprised if certain wedding
sites, etc, offered such things.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

What about *creating* (gasp) the document?

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You are such a silly man! Imagine asking someone to be creative and doing
something that is uniquely their own.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save
this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there
any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I often wish wedding couples didn't feel compelled to inject so much
personality and creativity. I've become inured to these "touches" over the
years, but sometimes I long for just a bog-standard
straight-out-of-the-Book-of-Common-Prayer wedding service.

.. .

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save
this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there
any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Creativity is encouraged for the invitation, discouraged in the vows.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I often wish wedding couples didn't feel compelled to inject so much
personality and creativity. I've become inured to these "touches" over the
years, but sometimes I long for just a bog-standard
straight-out-of-the-Book-of-Common-Prayer wedding service.

so
all may benefit.

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and
save
this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are
there
any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Oh soreee (crawls into corner).

My two pet hates

1 'Can someone send me a template for a letter I want to write...
(should it start Dear... and finish Yours... and BTW, what comes in
between?')

and

2 'i don't think i can be bothered to push the caps key and i know this
makes it hard to read but i just keep on doing it, i do...'

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save
this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there
any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Touches?! The mind boggles...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I often wish wedding couples didn't feel compelled to inject so much
personality and creativity. I've become inured to these "touches"...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

On 8/31/06 3:31 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

Oh soreee (crawls into corner).

My two pet hates

1 'Can someone send me a template for a letter I want to write...
(should it start Dear... and finish Yours... and BTW, what comes in
between?')

My boilerplate on that one is labeled "Template Requests from Crazy People".

Though, to be honest, I completely think that a wedding invitation is an
appropriate moment to look at lots of various templates, and not just start
from scratch, because the design does matter, and templates give design
help. The poor original poster--you just happened to set us off on this
particular thread.

It's the request for "template for permission to take the neighbor's child
into Mexico" and the request for "template for a letter of condolence" that
really bug me.

Daiya

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I just had a great idea for a home business - Creating templates for bizarre
circumstances! Payment in advance and no guarantees on the legality or
efficacy of said template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

On 8/31/06 3:31 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

Navigate to google

http://www.google.com

and do a search for "wedding invitation template". Either type it in the
search slot or cut and paste this
word wedding invitation template

You will get more links than you could possible checxk within a sane amount
of time.

Tom
MSMVP
Windows Shell/User

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and save this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are there any
more?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

You sure could. Latest request is for a Check Template that he/she can put
in a 'micro'

Terry Farrell

On 8/31/06 3:31 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Micro? As in scope or phone?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
You sure could. Latest request is for a Check Template that he/she can put
in a 'micro'

Terry Farrell

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I could make mega bucks! :-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you don't find a job soon, you should probably do it!

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

On 8/31/06 3:31 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers