Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Tom is offline

Default Auto Correct

Hi

Am using Word 2003 on my pc at work. Have just got myself a laptop with Word
2003 pre-installed.

Is it possible to copy my custom dictionary and auto correct settings from,
the pc to the laptop. If it is possible how can it be done?

TIA

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Tom is offline

Wow thats quick - will try out the suggestions

Thanks

Tom
"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

Tom wrote:

Hi

Am using Word 2003 on my pc at work. Have just got myself a laptop with
Word 2003 pre-installed.

Is it possible to copy my custom dictionary and auto correct settings
from, the pc to the laptop. If it is possible how can it be done?

TIA

Tom

Auto Text vs. Auto Correct rajkohli New Users 6 May 1st 06 02:21 AM
Auto Correct - The Hidden Feature rajkohli Microsoft Word Help 2 April 30th 06 06:26 PM
Saving auto correct and quick correct entries on a disk deissmom Microsoft Word Help 2 September 4th 05 05:43 AM
auto correct? ginny1956 New Users 5 July 28th 05 04:24 PM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 06:29 PM