Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] guanzhi@gmail.com is offline

Default Unneeded Space in Cells

I set the table properties to adjust the column width fro the content
but when I enter data Word 2003 seems to leave a great deal of unneeded
space in the cell. This is not a problem with just a few columns but if
there is a large number of columns, the cells on the right get squeezed
very narrow or get pushed beyond the margin on the page. I tried using
a fixed width but the extra space remains and the cell contents wrap
even though there is enough room for the fdata to go on one line. Is
there some way to get rid of the extra blank space?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You may need to reduce the cell margins (Table Properties | Table (or Cell)
| Options).

ups.com...