Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Irishkathwren Irishkathwren is offline

Default How do I copy all saved documents to discs

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Ferguson Tom Ferguson is offline

The big white space under the "Subject" line is where you keyboard your
question. The "Subject" line is for just that, the subject.

Also, I have no idea how you copy "all saved documents" to disks. I have
never seen you do it and have no other information about your method of
working. I assume you meant to ask how you could do it.

Please let us know what kind of documents and what kind of disks you want to
copy to: hard drive, floppy drive, "thumb" drive CD or DVD, .... I am sure
someone, perhaps even someone with more patience than I seem to be able to
muster right now, will help.

All the best and good luck.

Tom
MSMVP