Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Steve Jones Steve Jones is offline

Default Printing Labels

Hi

I am trying to print off 60 sheets of labels. I have imported the data from
Excel using Mail Merge and all appears fine.

The moment I press print the printer just locks up. Thinking it might be a
memory problem with the printer I have tried selecting pages 1 - 5 to see
if this makes any difference but exactly the same thing happens.

The only solution I have come up with to date which works is to select
Current Page and manually feed a sheet of labels through. Obviously this is
rather time consuming doing it 60 times.

I was hoping just to leave the labels in the sheet tray and let it print.

Is there something I am doing wrong? Or any suggestions on how to resolve
this.

Thanks

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You appear to have the printer output set to manual feed for labels. Change
the setting to tray feed.
Alternatively merge to a new document and print that.

Steve Jones wrote:
Hi

I am trying to print off 60 sheets of labels. I have imported the
data from Excel using Mail Merge and all appears fine.

The moment I press print the printer just locks up. Thinking it might
be a memory problem with the printer I have tried selecting pages 1
- 5 to see if this makes any difference but exactly the same thing
happens.
The only solution I have come up with to date which works is to select
Current Page and manually feed a sheet of labels through. Obviously
this is rather time consuming doing it 60 times.

I was hoping just to leave the labels in the sheet tray and let it
print.
Is there something I am doing wrong? Or any suggestions on how to
resolve this.

Thanks

Steve

Printing merged labels Oscar4 Mailmerge 1 July 20th 06 11:43 AM
Alignment problems when Printing Labels Ian Microsoft Word Help 3 December 21st 05 06:30 AM
Printing labels BrianH Mailmerge 1 December 17th 05 04:13 PM
Skips two labels when printing FrogMan69 Mailmerge 1 November 11th 05 07:47 AM
printing file labels - mail merge rak Mailmerge 3 March 17th 05 10:20 PM