Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
joefretz joefretz is offline

Default what are the diffdrent kinds of dogs?

Analyze all the4 difrferent kinds of dogs....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

"Egg-sucking dog"
"Dirty, low-down dog"
"Lyin', cheatin' dog"
"Hot dog"

But you forgot the fifth type, which is the worst - the "Having someone else
do your homework dog".

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"joefretz" wrote in message
Analyze all the4 difrferent kinds of dogs....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Huckleberry?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"joefretz" wrote in message
Analyze all the4 difrferent kinds of dogs....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Perhaps it's a mature student (like me!) and what he is saying is 'name the
4 different kinds of DOS'...

"joefretz" wrote in message
Analyze all the4 difrferent kinds of dogs....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I started out with DOS myself - and there were probably more than 4 brands.
And it still wouldn't be on-topic. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"joefretz" wrote in message
Analyze all the4 difrferent kinds of dogs....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

In that case, we definitely don't do homework questions: that's what Google
is for!

Terry Farrell