Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jennie jennie is offline

Default How do I get a background to print in a non-tiled format?

I am creating a word document with a background and it looks beautiful
onscreen and in print preview; however, when I print it tiles the picture
instead of only one. Any ideas?

Thanks, Jennie
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word, try turning off background printing in Tools | Options |
Print. In Windows, try turning off printing spooling and/or
advanced text services in Start | Control Panel | Printers |
right-click on your printer | Properties.

Jennie wrote:
I am creating a word document with a background and it looks beautiful
onscreen and in print preview; however, when I print it tiles the picture
instead of only one. Any ideas?

Thanks, Jennie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
jennie jennie is offline

It still prints "tiled" after trying your suggestion. The background has
always printed, it just has 25 mini backgrounds instead of only one...?