Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Monochromatic document

Select the graphic, then click the Color button on the Picture toolbar, and
select Grayscale.

"Vinter" wrote in message
I have word 2000. When I copy and paste an Internet page I get the
basically what was in the html page including the background. I need to
convert the word document into monochromatic(I need to print in
monochromatic mode). Is it possible and how?

Thanks

Gil

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Another option is to do this using your printer settings. For example, if I
choose File - Print - Properties, one of the options in my Main tab is
Grayscale Printing. If you have multiple color items in a document, doing it
this way can be a bit more efficient than modifying each picture/item.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com