Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Becky Wright Becky Wright is offline

Default How can i clear the formatting marks on my word document

In each corner of the document i have a format mark - looks like an corner of
a box?
I have tired everythign but can't get rid of it?
Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Becky Wright" Becky wrote in message
news
In each corner of the document i have a format mark - looks like an corner

of
a box?
I have tired everythign but can't get rid of it?
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Becky Wright Becky Wright is offline

Hi Sue,
I have already tired this and it doesn't clear the corners.

these are the problem

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Becky Wright" Becky wrote in message
news
In each corner of the document i have a format mark - looks like an corner

of
a box?
I have tired everythign but can't get rid of it?
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David David is offline

I'm experienceing the same problem, People in my office trie the fix and it
worked, but for me it did not. I went back to the language settings and the
only language present is English. I'm beginning to think if it's some kind of
programming hiccup and that the crop marks will never disappear :-(

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Becky Wright" Becky wrote in message
news
In each corner of the document i have a format mark - looks like an corner

of
a box?
I have tired everythign but can't get rid of it?
Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Do the crop marks print? If they don't, they're just an annoyance. If they
do, then you have a real problem.

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See €śMargin marks or crop marks appear on each corner of the page when

you
open a document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003€ť
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Becky Wright" Becky wrote in

message
news In each corner of the document i have a format mark - looks like an