Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bruce Bruce is offline

Default setup a doc for an other user's printer

My printer is A4 only. I nee to setup some docs which another (email) user
will print on an A3 page. How do I tell word to let me setup a doc to fit an
A page?
I'm using Word 2002
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can only setup a page size that the current printer driver will allow.
Install your correspondent's printer driver and format the document with
that set as the active driver. The printer itself doesn't need to be
present.