Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Patricia Patricia is offline

Default Layout turns into landscape when document is printed

We post an application on our web site that is in Word 1997. When some users
try to print the application it prints in landscape instead of portrait. The
most common aspect is that the users have Windows XP and a newer version of
Word. Any suggestions?
--
Patricia