Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
HHH HHH is offline

Default DATA Error [47 0F 94 93 F4 K5]

IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY THING
ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

1. Turn off the cap lock.

2. Used the bad what?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"HHH" wrote in message

IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY
THING
ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Your computer is infected with the Kama Sutra worm (also known as
CME-24, Win32.Blackmal.F [Computer Associates],
Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e [F-Secure], Email-Worm.Win32.Nyxem.e
[Kaspersky], W32/MyWife.d@MM [McAfee], W32/MyWife.d@MM!M24
[McAfee], Win32/Mywife.E@mm [Microsoft], W32/Small.KI@mm
[Norman], Tearec.A [Panda Software], W32/Nyxem-D [Sophos],
WORM_GREW.{A, B} [Trend Micro]).

Use an antivirus program to remove the worm from your computer,
and then restore the damaged files from a recent backup.

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY THING
ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

And the chances of having a recent backup file when they aren't running a
current antivirus program is what? :-(

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY
THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Two, none and Buckley's.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

.. .

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY
THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Buckley's???

Terry Farrell

Two, none and Buckley's.

--

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE BAD...EVERY
THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Thank you for asking that for me. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"TF" terryfarrell%40%6d%73%6e%2ecom wrote in message
Buckley's???

Terry Farrell

Two, none and Buckley's.

--

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE
BAD...EVERY THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I know - I've just never heard the expression and was being lazy. (See? I
can admit that.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
See http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Buckley%27s+chance. You guys
aren't
very enterprising (of course, I assumed the meaning [correctly] from the
context).

so
all may benefit.

HHH wrote:
IGOT NOTHING IN MY PAGE AS I GOT THIS MSG AFTER I USED THE
BAD...EVERY THING ELSE IS COMPLETELY GONE

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jils jils is offline

TF wrote:
Buckley's???

i'm going to guess that the poster who said buckleys is a true blue,
dinky di strayan.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
TF TF is offline

Definitely. That's an expression I've not heard (not even from Neighbours!).
We would say 'fat chance' if being polite.

Terry

"jils" wrote in message
TF wrote:
Buckley's???

i'm going to guess that the poster who said buckleys is a true blue, dinky
di strayan.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jils jils is offline

TF wrote:
Definitely. That's an expression I've not heard (not even from
Neighbours!). We would say 'fat chance' if being polite.

Terry

It's aussie rhyming slang. There used to be a department store in
Melbourne, called Buckley & Nunn. I believe therein lies its origins.
Other people have other theories. That's my opinion, if you don't like
it I have others

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jils jils is offline

ah, it's nice to see some strayan colloquialisms. it's funny the ones
that create the most curiosity. "larrikin" is allowed in scrabble, but
none of my playing partners understood it.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP wrote:
Strayan en Paris.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Hi aalaan

Plausible, but not undoubtedly true.

My favourite book on such matters (Partridge's Dictionary of Slang and
Unconventional English -- albeit a very old edition) acknowledges the
Buckley & Nunn option, but prefers the idea that the original Buckley was
William Buckley, a convict who ran away from Port Phillip and lived for
decades with Aboriginal people before finally returning to Melbourne.
Partridge says that "Buckley's chance" may have been a popular expression
since soon after Buckley's death in 1856.

Maybe the expression "Buckley's chance" derives from William Buckley; but
the expansion ("you have two chances: Buckley's and none") comes from the
shop. (For what it's worth I frequently walk past the building that housed
Buckley & Nunn).

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"aalaan" wrote in message
Sounds entirely plausible. Lovely morning here on the East Coast of Aust.

"jils" wrote in message
u...
TF wrote:
Definitely. That's an expression I've not heard (not even from
Neighbours!). We would say 'fat chance' if being polite.

Terry

It's aussie rhyming slang. There used to be a department store in
Melbourne, called Buckley & Nunn. I believe therein lies its origins.
Other people have other theories. That's my opinion, if you don't like
it I have others

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
aalaan aalaan is offline

Hi there!

Most interesting.

"aalaan" wrote in message
Sounds entirely plausible. Lovely morning here on the East Coast of Aust.

"jils" wrote in message
u...