Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
touring_fishman touring_fishman is offline

Default Unwanted toolbar

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get rid on an unwanted toolbar?

I know how to right click select toolbars but my Adobe PDF maker
keeps popping up on every new document (even when I've deleted it using
the above routine). I've checked out Word's STARTUP folder and there's
nothing in there.

I use a personalised toolbar to keep as much white space on the page as
possible and this is driving me mad!

TF

--
touring_fishman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://www.gmayor.com/lose_that_adob...at_toolbar.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

touring_fishman wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how to get rid on an unwanted toolbar?

I know how to right click select toolbars but my Adobe PDF maker
keeps popping up on every new document (even when I've deleted it
using the above routine). I've checked out Word's STARTUP folder and
there's nothing in there.

I use a personalised toolbar to keep as much white space on the page
as possible and this is driving me mad!

TF

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
touring_fishman touring_fishman is offline

Many thanks for this. The coding scared me but removing the culprit
from Office11Startup worked a treat.

Many thanks

TF

Jay Freedman Wrote: