Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
asma khorma asma khorma is offline

Default mirror margin

i am using windows 2003 windows xp
when i do mirror margin the inner and outer be opoist which means in my case
the left margin is 2.5 and the right is 3.5 but when make a mirror the oposit
happend where the left become 3.5 and right become 2.5
why this is happend?
kindly advise,
thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?YXNtYSBraG9ybWE=?=,

i am using windows 2003 windows xp
when i do mirror margin the inner and outer be opoist which means in my case
the left margin is 2.5 and the right is 3.5 but when make a mirror the oposit
happend where the left become 3.5 and right become 2.5

No, "mirror margins" means that the left margin of ODD pages is 3.5 and the
right margin of EVEN pages is 3.5. "Mirror margins" is only applicable when
you're planning to bind the pages like a book, with a "front side" and a "back
side". "Inside" is the margin that will be bound into the book; "Outside" is the
margin at the outside edge of the book, where you can turn the pages.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)