Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Quality1 Quality1 is offline

Default Why does the bottom margin become 2.67 when I choose Fix?

Why does the bottom margin become 2.67 when I choose Fix? I am sure the
printer will print much lower.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

There is a known conflict between recent versions of Word and the HP drivers
for certain LaserJet printers that results in this specific margin
measurement. Although there are other workarounds (including using the
Windows driver for the printer, which may cause you to lose some specific
features), many users have reported that the drivers at
http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html solve the problem.