Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Alex Alex is offline

Default data sources

Hi

Ok really dumb question, but I am stumped.

When writing a letter in a normal document, is it possible to be able to
select the recipients address details from my outlook contact address book,
and if so how.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You can add the AddressBook tool to a toolbar. Right-click any toolbar and
choose Customize. Set Categories to Insert, and find Address Book in the
list of commands. Drag it to a toolbar and dro it there. Now you should be
able to use it to insert an address from Outlook into a letter you're
writing.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com