Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jorge Bravo Jorge Bravo is offline

Default Upgrading Word

I have Word 2002 in one computer and Word 2007 (Beta) in another.
Now I have acquired Word 2003 (The full version)

1) Do I have to uninstall 2002 before installing 2003, or will the
installation procedure take care of that?

2) Can I install 2003 and keep also 2007? If yes, what do I need to do to
make sure that 2003 does not interfere with 2007?

Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Jorge Bravo wrote:
I have Word 2002 in one computer and Word 2007 (Beta) in another.
Now I have acquired Word 2003 (The full version)

1) Do I have to uninstall 2002 before installing 2003, or will the
installation procedure take care of that?

The installation , if installed as an upgrade over 2002, will replace 2002
and does not require that it be removed.

2) Can I install 2003 and keep also 2007? If yes, what do I need to
do to make sure that 2003 does not interfere with 2007?

If the 2007 is on another computer then in what way is it going to
interfere? There is however an installation option that allows you to have
both 2003 and 2007 present on the same PC - but be aware that you can only
have one version of Outlook and I would suggest that you retain Outlook
2003 - at least on the PC where it will coexist with 2007.

Thank you

WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 07:26 PM
How can Word display full path of a file in the title bar? SAsif Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 06 05:32 PM