Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kajo Kajo is offline

Default Change footer not to link to previous page

When I try this I get an errormessage and Word turns itself down. Please
help! I got Word 2000.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Does this happen for all documents or just a specific one?

What does the error message say?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Kajo" wrote in message
When I try this I get an errormessage and Word turns itself down.

Please
help! I got Word 2000.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kajo Kajo is offline

This happenes for all ducuments.

The error message says: "Microsoft Word for Windows has run into a problem
and must be closed down." (It's translated from swedish so I hope it's
understandable)
Information about the error: AppNamn: winword.exe
AppVer: 9.0.0.8943
ModName: winword.exe
ModVer: 9.0.0.8943
Offset: 000f4641

I hope you can get something out of this!

"Kajo" wrote in message
When I try this I get an errormessage and Word turns itself down.

Please
help! I got Word 2000.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

My guess is that the normal template is corrupt, or that you have a
corrupt registry key. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...peningWord.htm.

--
Hälsningar
Stefan Blom

adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
How can I add a blank page to my watermarked document? drwho Microsoft Word Help 9 February 22nd 06 02:40 PM
Page Change numbers in footer JimS Page Layout 3 September 26th 05 08:55 AM
Page Numbers Print { PAGE } in Footer in WORD even after ALT + F9 Brent Microsoft Word Help 3 June 2nd 05 05:35 PM